Black river tattoo presents:
botanical Realism seminar
tuesday, june 19th
STUDIO DOORS OPEN AT 11am.
Whether you are a new artist or have been in the industry for awhile. This seminar is designed to sharpen your details, refine your color work, and properly read your reference photos.
Whats included in this seminar:
- set up
- how to pick the right reference
- layering and refining techniques
- my whole process from start to finish
- complementary catered luncheon - courtesy of liv
- live q&a for those who participate and attend the seminar
- 30-min Reboot Workshop from well-known life coach/chiropractor dr. boris cicak
"I am no master of realism by any means. But, I do feel I can help other artists get their floral realism to the next level using a couple of easy techniques and methods I’ve learned in the past few years of tattooing primarily realistic floral/botanical pieces." - @DelaneyInk